Thursday, January 15, 2009

DAY 50 SOMETHING PLUS 1

I'm presently relaxing in a hotel enjoying a bottle of wine that tastes a lot better than its name would suggest.Yesterday's plan changed when I woke up this morning and found that I had not 1 pair of dry socks left. I was just sick of putting on wet socks so myself and the bike had a chat and we both agreed that we would find a cheap nearby hotel with a bike shed. The bike is presently lounging out the back of this 1star hotel with my tent spread across the roof of the 1star bike shed drying out. Everything is getting dryed out and charged up and tomorrow we are packing up and heading the last 50km down to Toulon and out of France. We're booked on tomorrow nights ferry to Corsica,so no matter what the bike says we're outta town tomorrow morning. I'm so excited about getting to Corsica. Theres a road down there,that I've had an eye on for years and I plan to make a crack at it before this week is out.............HAPPY DAYS

No comments: