Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FINALLY LEAVE CHINA

Its day 365 of Global Cycle Ride and after spending most of the last 10 weeks cycling from China's north west to its south, I have finally crossed over into Thailand. This blog has been banned throughout China, so now as I cross over into Thailand, I can finally get the chance to update ye on what I've been up over the last 10 weeks. Adventures mentioned below include cycling across the second largest sand desert in the world, reaching heights of up to 4700M above sea level in the Himalayan frontier, witnessing a Sky Burial where human corpses were fed to vultures and I'm after getting tired of cycling, so I bought a boat. Everyday has been a crazy adventure. Read on and enjoy

1 comment:

Andy Test Blog said...

Hey Father D - great to hear you made it through China :-)

Well done!!!

I've been checking your blog regularly to see when you made it past China.

I'm about to read your updates... Can't wait...

Cheers
Ted