Saturday, November 8, 2008

GETTING NEAR NOW

I should be outta here in the next week or 10 days. Just finalizing a lot of the little things this week; fixing up the bike,making sure there is enough cash in the different accounts, sorting out a few bills,getting a bit familiar with this computer etc.etc. It is getting close now. I must admit its gonna be hard to get started. Its a bit cold out there in mid November to be considering a lenghty bike ride,but I know once I started, the jigsaw will all fall into place. Over the last year, I've been doing very little biking. Its just been a hectic year (not that I'm expecting the remainder to be relaxing). But I'm real keen now to get out there and start clocking up a few kms. In fact at this stage, I getting a bit sick of planning rather than moving and I know once I get moving, Plan B will probably take the place of whatever Plan A was. But the main plan is head south east across Europe,and basically keep heading east. And if you keep heading east, you'll arrive from the west.

No comments: